Sunday, January 9, 2011

JORDAN BUCKLEY - Good Art, Good Music

Some good music rules, and when a band member is a wicked artist then they rule even harder.
After enjoying another Lazy Sunday getting in some laughs watching an oldy but a goody, Shit Happens, I figured why not continue on the lazy ETID fun and post a blog on Jordan Buckley.
First of all - if you haven't listened to their music, (wtf is wrong with you) do so now. I had been somehow unaware after being an ETID fan for a while that Jordan, the guitarist, was in fact doing the bands artwork until last year when I saw them play in Toronto and they announced that they were selling limited edition posters created by him. Since then, I occasionally check out his stuff, which is always pretty impressive. I'm completely envious of his control and capabilities with drawing (something I've always been lacking). Anyways - look at his art, listen to his music, or check out his super sweet shit on comfy ass clothes.
OH YA AND ADAM - GIVE ME MY SHINFO SHIRT
PEACED OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment